REASONS to use a 5th WHEELTRIPOD (or KING PIN JACK) STABILIZER
to STOP the WIGGLE and SHAKING in YOUR FIFTH WHEEL CAMPER
- It does reduce some of the fifth wheels annoying movement .
- It only costs about $100.
- It only takes about 10 minutes to set up.
- You don’t have to pay to have it installed or spend a couple of hours installing it.
- You have plenty of space to store the tripod.
- You can always purchase “special” between the wheel chocks that will stop a little more of that annoying movement for about $70.
- It only takes about 5 minutes to install the special wheel chocks.
- You need to have wheel chocks anyway.
- If you want to reduce the annoying movement a little more you can always purchase jack stands to go under your slide outs for about $100.
- It only takes about 15 minutes to set up the jack stands under the slide outs.
- You have plenty of space to store the jack stands.
- Your total cost is only about $270 and a set up of about 30 minutes every time
REASONS NOT to use a FIFTH WHEEL KING PIN TRIPOD STABILIZER
to STABILIZE YOUR 5th WHEEL CAMPER
- Most RV ‘ers say it doesn’t get the job done.
- It may be difficult to set up if the site is not level.
- If it has a threaded adjustment to compensate for unlevel sites, the adjusting mechanism is loose and reduces the effectiveness of the tripod concept.
- It takes up a lot of valuable storage space.
- The addition of special wheel chocks doesn’t get the job done since there are flexiable tires and springs between the chocks and the trailer frame.
- The addition of slide out stabilizers or jacks doesn’t get the job done.
- The slide out jack stands are not recommended by Good Sam or many manufacturers as they could cause damage to the slide outs.
- The jack stands take up valuable storage space.
- The total cost will likely be over $300 by the time you purchase the additional devices that are needed to go with it.
- You will spend about 30 minutes of additional set up time each time you setup or 4 hours for every 8 times you set up.
- You will spend about 15 minutes of additional tear out time or 2 hours for every 8 times you set up.
Reasons the STEADYfast® STABILIZER SYSTEM is the best way to
Stop the Shaking and Wiggle in you FIFTH WHEEL or TRAVEL TRAILER
- You will get the best possible movement reduction.
- The total purchase cost is about $270.
- Setup time is about 45 seconds.
- Tear out time is about 45 seconds.
- It mounts permanently and requires no storage space.
- No special wheel chocks are needed.
- No king pin stabilizer is needed.
- No slide out jacks are needed.
- Installation time is 2-3 hours, which is about equivalent time it takes to set up and tear out a tripod system 4 times.
- Even the Best 5th Wheel Tripod Stabilizer does not work as well as STEADYfast®
Copyright Hanscom Enterprises, LLC All rights Reserved
Fifth Wheel King Pin Jack Stabilizer egs are too close together to provide any benefit.
5th Wheel King Pin Jack Stabilizer thin long threaded shaft will bend back and forth. Loose threads can't stop motion.
Blocking under fifth wheel tripod stabilizer takes extra time and threaded shaft allows movement.
5th Wheel Tripod Stabilizer legs are too close together to provide much benefit. Threaded joint will allow movement.
Slide Out Jacks are not recommended by Manufacturers